Thursday, January 5, 2012

Things to come in the next few days!

I will be posting pics from ALL the Christmas projects my darling daughters and I did. Also will post pics of the fingersless gloves that I made one evening for everyone (they are super quick and easy). Currently I am working on a scrap sweater. My inspiration was Mrs. Weasley from Harry Potter. It is a mix of knitting looms and crochet. Valentines is also coming up which means a new holiday afghan in the making and decorations too. So now all I have to do is figure out how to post pics and get them on here LOL! Hope everyone is staying warm :)

2 comments:

  1. Hi Criossa
    Looking forward to seeing all of your pictures. I like the idea of a Valentines Afghan but I'm not sure I could get it done in time, with all the other crochet projects I have on the go at the moment.

    Best wishes for blogging. I have found that it is super addictive once you get started.

    Rgds
    Primrose

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have been crocheting since I was 4. Yarn is everywhere in my home. I can not sit for more than a few minutes without grabbing a hook LOL.

    ReplyDelete